1. The common house dog has this scientific name:
2. Humans belong to this "Class" in the classification scheme:
3. Scientists typically classify all known organisms into _____ major Kingdom(s).
4. The basic building blocks of DNA and RNA are called:
5. DNA and RNA are both:
6. A stretch of DNA that codes for one trait or protein is called a(n):
7. Hypertension is a medical term that means:
8. The smallest blood vessels in the body are called:
9. Which one of the following is a survival reflex that prepares your body to fight or flee from an attacker?
10. Dogs and cats have this but humans and monkeys (ie. primates) do not:
Created by E. Kimmel